Thursday, November 12, 2009

Munroe, and Sienna???

So I was thinking the other day, and wondering if Sienna is going to look just like her big sister Munroe, or if she'll look totally different.

So I've decided to put up pictures of both Munroe and Sienna and see if they look like little doubles of each other, or not.

You look and then cast your vote. Do we have little twins, or just sisters that you'll know are sisters cause they have some similarities.You decided.

Sienna is first, and Munroe second, and then it's Munroe first in her blessing dress, and Sienna second in her blessing dress.



3 comments:

  1. Wow. I can definitely see the similarities, but also differences. Such as their lips-- and maybe even eye shape. I am going to say you'll definitely be able to tell they're sisters, hopefully best friends at that, yet different looking in their own little ways. I must say something they both share in common is BEAUTY. Well done! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with AJ. After comparing the pictures I was surprised to see how very similar they are! It's strange the things you forget. However they turn out, I know they will always be beautiful in my eyes. Gma L

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so adorable!! They really do look like sisters. I can't wait to see them again.

    ReplyDelete