Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our Little Family



My beautiful little family.



Well I've been hearing all about this blogging thing, and I've finally decided to try it. Here's a couple pics of the girls and I. I have to admit, I've been blessed with 2 very beautiful daughters who bring me lots of joy.... and lots of stress. But I'll take the stress any day, because they make me smile.
Munroe turned 4 in July, and Sienna was born on the 10th of August. I don't know where the time goes. I swear it feels like just yesterday that I was bringing home my sweet baby girl Munroe from the hospital; But now's she's my big girl
helping mom with her little baby sister Sienna.
How lucky I am to have them!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kristen! I'm excited I found your blog! You've done some fun stuff on here! Of course I hope you know how amazing I think you are and how blessed I am to have a wonderful friend like you. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete